In September 2022, AmCham Estonia has launched a special working group that will be driving and coordination the chamber’s activities and projects when it comes to Sustainability, Green Transition and ESG.
The aims of the working group are
- To create a platform for informing and sharing best ESG practices with AmCham members.
- To reveal and discuss current challenges in the ESG area.
- To share practical know-how on how AmCham members can move towards achieving 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs)
- Mervet Kägu, COBALT law firm
- Darja Saar, Coca-Cola HBC Eesti
- Marilin Saluveer, KPMG Baltics
- Daria Sivovol, AmCham Estonia
If you wish to join the group or reach out with ideas, questions or share your story, please contact our office firstname.lastname@example.org!
Some of our recent activities: